You can download a video from Instagram only from an open public account. You won't be able to download a video from a private account, even if it's yours.
So, to download the video:
- Install the Video Downloader for Instagram application from the Play Market.
- Start Instagram and select the video you want to download. The video must be public (not in a private account) and not in Stories. Select the menu (top right) -> Copy link.
- Let's launch the Video Downloader for Instagram application, click on the “Insert” button to insert the link.
- The file will be automatically saved to / InstaSave / InstaDownload in the phone memory.
- To view the downloaded files, go to the gallery and look for the “InstaDownload” album.
Using the app, you can download publicly available videos and photos.
Download QR-Code Download Video from Instagram – Repost for Instagram Developer: InShot Inc. Price: Free