Many people have problems connecting wireless devices (headphones, speakers, and bluetooth headsets) to the phone. In this article, I will provide a one-stop guide for connecting almost any wireless device to your smartphone or tablet.
This manual is relevant for all mobile devices on any version of Android, for phones and tablets.
- Turn on your wireless headphones (make sure they have a charge).
- On your device, go to Settings -> Connections -> Bluetooth. Turn on Bluetooth.
- Enable pairing mode on your wireless headphones. On many devices, you need to hold down the power and volume keys until the indicator light appears. On some bluetooth headsets, it is necessary to hold down the power key for up to 10 seconds to activate the “Search” mode and the light indicator appears. In any case, read the instructions.
- Search for nearby devices by Bluetooth from your phone / tablet. It's a Scan / Search / Refresh button.
- Next, select our headphones for pairing from the list. Done. Sometimes you will need to enter a password on the phone (the most common: 0000, 12345, 9999 and the like – read the instructions for the headphones).
In this way, you can connect any wireless device to your phone. But remember that active pairing drains your device's battery. And when going on a long trip, it's wise to take a PowerBank with at least 10,000 mAh with you.