Can you block third-party access to any application on your phone? Yes it is possible.
For work we need the AppLock Lite application – download it from the Play Store. Link at the bottom of the article.
- Install and launch the AppLock Lite application.
- Set the pattern for accessing the application.
- Restart the application and provide a valid email address (to restore access).
- Now, in the program menu, you can deny access to any installed application on the phone. Select the application and click on the lock opposite the name. Done, I have blocked access to gmail.
- Now, to open a locked application, you need to enter a graphic code.
There are several other useful privacy and data protection services in AppLock Lite:
- Protected storage. All files located in it are protected by a graphic password.
- Private browser: history and temporary files from visited sites are not saved, sites do not track you
- Smart power saving mode.
- Additional protection – protects the application from being deleted from the phone.
- Profiles – you can create multiple profiles if more than one person uses the phone or tablet. The first profile is the administrator, for whom all applications are unlocked, the second profile is the guest, who can use only certain approved programs and games. You can add as many users as you like and give them different rights on the device.
- Boosting – freeing up the phone's RAM – affects performance.
There are 2 versions of the application: AppLock Lite – a free version with limited functionality, AppLock – a paid version (149 rubles / month with a free 3-day trial period). I recommend that you first install and test the full version of the program, and if you don't like it, stay on the free lite version, the functionality of which is quite enough to block any applications on the phone.
Download QR-Code AppLock Lite Developer: DoMobile Lab Price: Free Download QR-Code AppLock Developer: DoMobile Lab Price: Free