Did you know that from any captured or downloaded video you can make “live” wallpapers on the main screen of your smartphone?
To work we need the Video Live Wallpaper application.
- Install the application in the Play Store.
- With a long press on the desktop, we call up an additional menu (for managing widgets) and select “Wallpaper”.
- Go to the user section where you can set your wallpaper.
- Choose Wallpaper -> Live Wallpaper.
- Click on the plus sign – add wallpaper.
- Select the video you want to turn into live wallpaper. And click “Install”.
- Done. I have a video of the plane landing turned into live wallpaper on the main screen of my smartphone.
Attention! Live wallpapers drain your phone battery.
Download QR-Code Video Live Wallpaper Developer: C.C.P. Cre @ ions Price: Free