Nox App Player is a program that significantly expands the possibilities of using Android – applications. With its help, any software Android can be adapted to work in Windows. At the same time, getting root rights in Nox App Player is quite simple.
Pros of the Nox App Player emulator
The Nox emulator is developed based on the operating system Android 4.4.2. This version of the OS is far from the last in the line of a huge corporation, but it is quite enough to run an impressive number of programs. At the same time, you can install any software in two ways:
- unpack the previously downloaded APK file directly in the program;
- upload the application from the Play Market.
In the first case, it is allowed not to log in, and in the second, account confirmation is required.
Other important advantages of the emulator include:
- The ability to adapt the device to user requests – a large number of settings allow you to adjust the screen resolution, the amount of memory allocated to the PC and much more.
- Support for input from various manipulators – using the Nox App Player, you can play your favorite games not only with the keyboard and mouse, but also by connecting a gamepad.
- Multitasking – the program allows you to simultaneously run two identical applications and connect them with local multiplayer.
to the content
Why root in Nox App Player is needed
Root rights significantly expand the user experience of devices based on operating systems Android. In this case, the question is, why do we need a Nox App Player with root rights, if we already use the resource of a personal computer? The answer to this question lies in the functionality of most popular programs.
One of the advantages Android is the ability to synchronize. For example, it's nice to play on a tablet, and then, when it runs out, continue from the same place on the phone. So, the root-rights in the program are partially responsible for synchronization. Users who have not enabled this option in the emulator often encounter various problems and bugs that affect the overall impression of using the software.
Special attention should be paid to the fact that the obtained superuser rights in the emulator make it possible to independently adjust the content of the game or any other application. With root you will be able to transfer photos or installation files to the emulator window by simple drag and drop.
to the content
Obtaining superuser rights in Nox App Player
The first installation of the emulator involves disabling root-rights. This is necessary to ensure an adequate level of security. At the same time, having become interested in the question of how to get root rights to Nox App Player, the user will note the practicality implemented by the software developers. Unlike analogues, where it is necessary to carry out a lot of manipulations in B IOS, this emulator enables superuser rights in just a couple of clicks. You can transfer the program to root mode using the following instruction:
- Install Nox.
- Go to settings (gear icon).
- Go to the 'General' section.
- Find Root in the list and enable (On / On).
- Click on the 'Save' button and restart the program.
In the process of using applications and performing various manipulations with them, be extremely careful. With superuser rights, you can make irreparable changes to the device's performance.
to the content